BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wolves, Dolphins & Fairies...OH MY!


Can someone tell me what it is about lesbians and wolves, dolphins and naked glitter fairies? I can't count the number of lesbians I know with dolphin tattoos or wolf posters or elaborate nude, sexy fairy art. Now, I can understand if you're a descendant of Native American culture and you feel spiritually connected with wolves... but what else could it be about?

I can also understand if you went snorkeling in the Florida Keys and swam with dolphins... but the only other reason I can understand why such a large number of lesbians are so dolphin-crazed is that they realize that when you pet certain dolphins on their belly, they get really really horny. Maybe there's something in common? I would think that applies more with gay men. lol

Naked fairies that resemble Angelina Jolie... now wtf is up with that!? I've seen them as tattoos, general sketches, webcam overlays, glitter graphics for myspace pages and so on. Maybe I'm just a pathetic lesbian and I could care less if I saw a naked woman (unless it's my girlfriend, of course), let alone one with WINGS and shiny lipstick. Someone help me make the connection here.

On another note, in chat rooms, I've noticed an enormous number of women with "sexy" and "angel" and "blue" in their screen names. It's so common, in fact, that I have to go out of my way and think of unique nicknames for those individuals so I don't confuse people...or just type out their entire screen name. Call me lazy, but that's just too much work. lol Nine times out of 10, those with "sexy" in their screen names are not sexy at all... usually it's quite the opposite, but hey, it's only my opinion. I'm certainly not one to talk! lol

I'm done ranting now. Please comment this blog if you have insight.

0 comments: