BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

As Seen on T-shirts

- Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.
- I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was mistaken.
- Don't do what I do, but do do what I don't do.
- Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?
- I've stopped listening, why haven't you stopped talking?
- Jesus loves you...but I'm his favorite.
- It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.
- Put on your big girl panties and just deal with it!
- So this isn't Home Sweet Home...Adjust!
- Chocolate...the catnip of the female world
- Just be happy I'm not a twin.
- Authentic Redhead: Keep out of direct sunlight!
- I'm confused...wait...maybe I'm not.
- They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh look! A chicken!
- My life is an endless battle against maturity.
- 333 - I'm only half evil.
- Rated OC: Overly Caucasian - please do not place on dance floor
- I'm only wearing black until they make something darker.
- (On green tee) Mom, Dad...I'm Gaelic.
- I'm sorry, but I don't know any words small enough for you to understand.
- Yet, despite the look on my face, you're still talking.
- Good Morning is an oxymoron.
- Even if the voices aren't real...they have some pretty good ideas
- Has anyone ever just hauled off and hit you?
- On the journey through life I chose the psycho path.
- DANGER: Mouth operates faster than brain.
- I have multiple personalities and none of them like you.
- The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
- It matters not whether you win or lose. It matters whether I win or lose.
- Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
- Nobody knows the trouble I've been.
- AntiCrombie
- Who are you and why are you reading my shirt?
- I'm not bossy. I just know what you should be doing.
- Keep staring at me. I might do a trick.
- I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
- Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints in the morning.
- Is it me or is this place a festival of idiots?
- It's better to have loved & lost, than to live with the psycho the rest of your life.
- A wise man washes his hands after he pees. A wiser man doesn't pee on his hands.
- I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.
- The beatings will continue until morale improves.
- Silly boys. Trucks are for girls!
- I didn't say it was your fault...I said I was going to blame you.
- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.
- Here I am...now, what are your other two wishes?
- A team effort is a lot of people doing what I say.
- Raising teenagers is like trying to nail Jell-O to a tree.
- The problem with Italian food is, 3 or 4 days later, you're hungry again.
- Having kids is like being pecked to death by a duck.
- National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
- Here's a little hint...I DON'T CARE!
- The villagers are coming with torches and pitchforks. Please hide me.
- You're not the boss of me. My cat is.
- Have you seen my marbles?
- I'm not bald. Heavy thinking burned my hair off.
- Hear it let's for dyslexia.
- I hate the fact that people don't salute me.
- A simple "Your Grace" will suffice.
- I love my country, but I think we should start seeing other people.

Have any more t-shirt or bumpersticker sayings that are equally as hilarious? Post a comment with it!

0 comments: