BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 6, 2009

Concert In The Mountains

I'm catching up on blogging here, and I've discovered how to create little videos put to music. I plan on learning more about it so they aren't so lame.

My friend, Rochelle, who works for the radio station that put together this shindig, informed me of a cool event coming up on Sunday, June 28th. For only $35., I could get a free bus ride from Eagle to Horseshoe Bend and back, a scenic train ride along the Payette River in the Thunder Mountain Line, alcoholic beverages for 94.9 cents, lunch and an acoustic concert by Serena Ryder at the old Banks,Idaho train depot.

Let me say it. WOW!

It was a cooker outside, but everyone involved had a great time. Again, special thanks to 94.9 The River/KRVB, the Boise Co-op and The Modern Hotel for sponsoring such a neat and affordable event! Check out my lil video below.



KRVB-FM 94.9 The River

Boise Co-Op

The Modern Hotel

Official Website: Serena Ryder

Myspace: Serena Ryder

Video Music by the OH so talented, Chris Bucheit

0 comments: